Where did CRJ 550/700 go after update.

piotrmkg

Hello,

Prior to update I had all of versions, now after update I have only 900/1000.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Upvote 1

• piotrmkg changed the title to Where did CRJ 550/700 go after update.

I put in a support ticket with Aerosoft over it.  For now, download the 500/700/900/1000 installer from your Aerosoft account and use that.  Aerosoft One only installs the 900/1000 and will not let you install the 500/700 at the same time.

I did a test on VATSIM, both transmit and receive on Com 1 and 2 from the Captain's panel, even simultaneous receive.

Worked beautifully, so this issue must be with stock ATC only.

21 hours ago, Joe Markowski said:

I put in a support ticket with Aerosoft over it.  For now, download the 500/700/900/1000 installer from your Aerosoft account and use that.  Aerosoft One only installs the 900/1000 and will not let you install the 500/700 at the same time.

The installer (Aerosoft one) "Aerosoft Aircraft CRJ 550/700/900/1000" installs all 4 variants. No need to run the CRJ550/700 seperately here. And yes running additionally the CRJ 550/700 installer generates a fault message.

Not shure what you are saying....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Goofey007 said:

The installer (Aerosoft one) "Aerosoft Aircraft CRJ 550/700/900/1000" installs all 4 variants. No need to run the CRJ550/700 seperately here. And yes running additionally the CRJ 550/700 installer generates a fault message.

Not shure what you are saying....

It sure didn't yesterday, there are several people saying the same thing.

If it's been fixed that's another story.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi guys,

Yes there was an issue with Aerosoft One missing 550/700 after the update. We identified this issue yesterday and have fixed it in the meantime. Full reinstall of the CRJ bundle might be required to get all the aircraft in sim again. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2