Honeycomb Configurator 2.2 install error

Hi,

I hope this is the correct place to post this as I couldn't see anything more relevant.

I just downloaded the 2.2 update of the configurator software for X-Plane. When I double click on the .exe file, after allowing the software to make changes to the system, I get the error shown in the attached. Does anyone have any suggestions? The path where the 2.1 version was installed is "C:\X-Plane 11\Resources\plugins".

Thanks.

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hello,

Can you please post a screenshot of you root Xplane folder ?
-> Showing the full folder path in the upper path bar.

Thank you.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

make sure the file "x-plane_install_11.txt" in "C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Local" contains the correct path to your X-Plane install. Seems like something might have gotten messed up there.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BenBaron said:

Hi,

make sure the file "x-plane_install_11.txt" in "C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Local" contains the correct path to your X-Plane install. Seems like something might have gotten messed up there.

Thanks so much. That took care of the problem. The first entry in the file was erroneous, I deleted it, and the install went fine.

Cheers!

• Thanks 1

• Aerosoft

Great that it solved it for you. Have fun.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Thanks 1