Heathrow Jetways Not Operating

Doc_Z

I can find no answers to this problem.  SODE jetways operate at other Aerosoft airports, but at EGLL I get the GSX message that no jetways can operate here.  SODE is on and default jetways are turned off.  If i turn the default jetways back on in the GSX control panel, they do appear at Heathrow, but there are none at other airports that have SODE.

What do I need to turn off in the EGLL scenery to make this work?

• Developer

Is GSX a Aerosoft Product? No. So, when you get a message of GSX please ask there first. Sode is also no Aerosoft Product and the offer to users who know how to handle the free Sode jetway Options opfert for Scenery addons you find here:

But they are not part of the Product and so no part of Product support, Special when a other Product as GSX is involved.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.