EDLP VDGS Units appear twice

buzzbee1973

Hi,

in EDLP the VDGS Units at the terminal building appear twice. The VDGS with the information appear half coverd from the other one.

Please see the pictures attached.

This problem is only in EDLP. I checked EDDK and ENVA. There is no problem. Everything works.

Reagrds

Marcus

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hey,

Please close the sim, go to your "Community\aerosoft-vdgs-driver" location and open up the file "aerosoft-vdgs-driver-log.ini" with a text editor. In there, set "Verbose=1" and save the file. Open up the sim again, load into an VDGS supported airpoirt and bring up the ui. Finally attach the file "aerosoft-vdgs-driver-log.log" created in "Community\aerosoft-vdgs-driver" here for me to take a look.

• Upvote 1

Hi Jonas,

thank you for the quick answer.

I found the problem during the weekend. I installed EDLP from the marketplace. I uninstalled it when i switched over to Aerosoft One. But MSFS 2020 did not removed it properly.

That was the reasen that both VDGS appeared at the same time.

Thank you for your help.

Regards

Marcus

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Glad you got it solved, Marcus. Have fun.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.