Aerosoft A320 black screens

CaptainQuinn_YT

Hi everyone! Today I got the Aerosoft A320/A321 pack and some of the screens are black (radar, engine screen, and the left MCDU) and I tried to download simconnect but I don’t know how to use it because I guess it didn’t install properly. Also the throttle is stuck at idle and I can’t use the joystick or mouse yoke. Im pretty sure the buttons are clickable but not 100% I’ll check when I can. Also the left MCDU (captains side) is not working and the screen is black.

P.S when replying please explain it in an easy way because I’m not that good with computers

-Sincerely, Jayden

• Deputy Sheriffs

Would be nice to know, which sim (exact version!) and which exact version of the Bus you are using.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, which exact versionnumber of the Airbus, check the installer and/or the shop account where you bought it.

Run the attached tool and  post the output here. So we now a little more about your enviroment.

ASVersionInfo_1103.zip

I have the same problem and only with the Airbus package (airbus 318-319  320-321 333) I get bad flickering and black screen in and out.

I'm running a Jetline Gravity with the RTX3090, Samsung Ut32J59x monitor.

PaulDM 

• Deputy Sheriffs
16 hours ago, PaulDM said:

I have the same problem and only with the Airbus package (airbus 318-319  320-321 333) I get bad flickering and black screen in and out.

I'm running a Jetline Gravity with the RTX3090, Samsung Ut32J59x monitor.

PaulDM 

My answer above also applies to you. ;)

I have also unloaded the airbus series and reloaded. I insured that chaseplane was uninstalled as well. I loaded the the Airbus 318/19 and started P3dv4.I get the black screen and flickering in windowed mode. In full screen it works fine. I would like to know why windowed mode is causing this with the airbus only. I run a number of payware aircraft and have no problems, only with your airbus

PaulDM

• 2 weeks later...