Pitot Heat

TDBscotland

• Aerosoft

Hi,

The TOGGLE PITOT HEAT function, traditionally bound to SHIFT-H isn't working

with the Twin Otter.
You need to use the PITOT HEAT ON and PITOT HEAT OFF functions.
You can bind each of them to a key or a button/switch of a hardware device.

Please login to display this image.

Best regards.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah something seems odd.  I can now get the switch to on/off but this is not recognised performing the "Before Take Off" checklist.  I always have to "force finish" this item.  But, many thanks for the contributions.

Regards,

Martin

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, TDBscotland said:

Yeah something seems odd.  I can now get the switch to on/off but this is not recognised performing the "Before Take Off" checklist.  I always have to "force finish" this item.  But, many thanks for the contributions.

Regards,

Martin

You are welcome.
One last point to check (VERY unlikely to have any influence, but who knows...) : Make sure the ASSISTANCE option is set on TRUE TO LIFE.

Best regards.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb TDBscotland:

but this is not recognised performing the "Before Take Off" checklist.  I always have to "force finish" this item.

What does that mean? For me no switch in any plane "performes" any checklist. I always have to manualy click on "ticket item".

4 hours ago, Ha_Ma said:

What does that mean? For me no switch in any plane "performes" any checklist. I always have to manualy click on "ticket item".

He means: "but this is not recognised WHEN performing the "Before Take Off" checklist."