EGNX East Midlands - could somebody please tell Ryanair to park outside the terminal?!

toby23

Dear Simple Traffic team,

Would it be possible to adjust the parking at EGNX so that DHL show up outside the huge DHL facility and are not taken over by Ryanair, who have enough space of their own :) 

Thank you,

Toby

Screenshot - Outside EGNX DHL facility (please ignore the Ryanair spawning inside the static AN225, like I said, they can't get enough spaces at this airport!)

Please login to display this image.

1 minute ago, toby23 said:

Dear Simple Traffic team,

Would it be possible to adjust the parking at EGNX so that DHL show up outside the huge DHL facility and are not taken over by Ryanair, who have enough space of their own :) 

Thank you,

Toby

Screenshot - Outside EGNX DHL facility (please ignore the Ryanair spawning inside the static AN225, like I said, they can't get enough spaces at this airport!)

Please login to display this image.

I think this is caused by the parking radius of the airport... The Ryanair aircraft are too large for the parking spots ath the airport and are therefore parked here... So there is not much Simple Traffic can do about this. Have you tested other airports as well?

• Upvote 1