Show history flights is gone?

Hello

If I want to see a flight that I made 2 weeks ago or a week ago I can't see it through my list

In the past it's worked, this option is gone?

Please login to display this image.

7 hours ago, srcooke said:

Only retained if they were in the schedule. I haven't tested if an adhoc flight marked as scheduled is retained.

Yes, I mean a flight that was released but for example if I change the number for prev to 7 days or 14 days it's not show the flight that was in the last 7 days or 14 days.
In the past it worked.

There certainly have been no changes made to the program.

As I haven't used flights from the schedule recently I'll give it a try over the next few days and observe the outcome.

On 6/13/2022 at 10:33 AM, srcooke said:

There certainly have been no changes made to the program.

As I haven't used flights from the schedule recently I'll give it a try over the next few days and observe the outcome.

Please update me.
Thank you

From my experience, my flight history is valid for 3 days only. Not sure if that is a general setting, but I don't see flights older that that.

Having released scheduled and non-scheduled flights for a week I can confirm all released 'scheduled' flights whether from the schedule list or individual flights created as scheduled have been retained.

Non-Scheduled flights are only retained for a day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use