Release: German Airfields 3 - Lower Saxony

• Aerosoft

Discover 15 airfields throughout Lower Saxony! Take Off for research flights for the DLR or join one of the many flying clubs on their flights between the picturesque airfields.

Perfectly compatible to other Aerosoft sceneries (VFR Germany, German Airports). This is the third release of the ‘German Airfields’ series, created by the best designers. German Airfields cover the best known GA airfields and smaller regional airports.

15 detailed airfields:

* EDVE - Brunswick

* EDVM - Hildesheim

* EDXQ - Rothenburg-Wümme

* EDWO - Osnabrück-Atterheide

* EDWQ - Ganderkesee/Atlas Airfield

* EDWF - Leer-Papenburg

* EDVU - Uelzen

* EDVN - Northeim

* EDVS - Salzgitter-Drütte

* EDVH - Hodenhagen

* EDWV - Verden-Scharnhorst

* EDHG - Lüneburg

* EDWN - Nordhorn/Lingen

* EDWC - Damme

* EDXD - Bohmte-Bad Essen

Features:

* Full support for FSX features (like specular effects, wet runways etc)

* Regional traffic

* High resolution aerial images 5cm/pix

* Thrilling missions especially designed for this scenery

* Full night textures

* Extensive English manual

* Visual approach charts

* Bonus airfields

GermanAirfieldsAufteilung_DE.jpg

lueneburg_1.jpg

osnabrueck_10.jpg

braunschweig_1.jpg

leer_5.jpg

All details and more screenshots on the product page: http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...gi?showd,,10591

I have picked this up and downloaded it immediately - these airport plugin packs are too good not to purchase.

I have not had a chance to fly it yet, that will be this evening; but the screenshots look even more gorgeous than the first one. So I will ask quickly, are the missions for this one in German only, or is there any option for English subtitles or similar?

If there is not, could I make a request that, sometime when they're not occupied building fantastic airports, the team can maybe make some subtitled/captioned in English versions for those of us whos limited German is not up to the task of enjoying them?

• Aerosoft
I have picked this up and downloaded it immediately - these airport plugin packs are too good not to purchase.

I have not had a chance to fly it yet, that will be this evening; but the screenshots look even more gorgeous than the first one. So I will ask quickly, are the missions for this one in German only, or is there any option for English subtitles or similar?

If there is not, could I make a request that, sometime when they're not occupied building fantastic airports, the team can maybe make some subtitled/captioned in English versions for those of us whos limited German is not up to the task of enjoying them?

So noted. It's an issue we have discussed before internally but we got to see if the additional costs is worth the effort.