Suggestion: Remove all charts/flights

keight

Hi.

Please consider adding "Remove all" and "Remove selected" functions in Kneeboard, Quick flight and Favorites. It is so unhandy to remove them one by one.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello

Since I really wish I could use the Lido charts, is the 3d time I purchase a temporary license, hoping that updates have been made to make things better. Although some minor things have improved, having tried the iPad and pc app as well as the web version, I suggest you to consider some updates to make functionality better, especially the one keight mentioned. Removing and adding plates is too time consuming.

I can get it that you have problems with updating the iPad application, as mentioned in some threads (blaming it on Apple), but these limitations do not apply for other platforms, right?

Navigraph offer a far superior UI + better features (including enroute maps, route displayed, better integration with simbrief, etc) and their iPad app worked really fine since the very beginning.

If they can do it, why don't you try harder? 

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Because Navigraph is a company focused on this single line of products and simply apply more resources to it.  We fully accept we are behind Navigraph on this and know that only the fact we use LIDO charts is the highlight of the current product line.  At this moment it simply makes no commercial sense for us to invest into it. We wish it would be different.