Feature and Function request for next Configurator version.

Hello Team,
I have gradually been getting my pensioner brain around the v2.2 Configurator and would like to request some things for the next release.
Unless I am misunderstanding current functionality, I have 2 requests.
- During creating of additional profiles for the purpose of using these as Local Load Profiles, I have found it rather involved to (following saving the new profile) having to copy/paste/create new folder/rename profile name, into the destination aircraft folder.
    I wonder if this process can be build into the Configurator, selectable from the menu, so only the destination aircraft folder has to be selected and click OK. A build in process in the Configurator can than take the selected config file and copy, rename and create folder (or use if already present) into the desired destination.
- I learned by process of elimination that after the creation and saving of a new profile I had to reload the default Profile, even create an empty default yoke profile and load it,  and most importantly activate each one in the configurator. All separate actions, which if not done cause an error warning when starting a different aircraft which does not use the bindings used in the creation of the local load profile(s).
   Default profiles must be loaded AND activated after finishing the creation of new or amending other than the default profiles. (throttle and yoke)
   My request is that the Configurator, currently displaying which profile is loaded, also displays whether this profile is active or not active. Or maybe even give a click option to Auto activate when loading it. (Unless I am wrong this is currently only an option when creating a new profile)

I hope this makes sort off sense and if I am doing something wrong, maybe you can let me know by way of a response.

Cheers
TinkerNZ

• Like 1

• Aerosoft

Hi Tinker:

thanks for the suggestions. Currently we are not in the position to commit to any new features or improvements, but I have certainly noted them for my future reference.