Honeycomb Configurator ?

Hello,

I have purchased the Honeycomb throttle quadrant but am unable to find a link for the Configurator. The link for X-plane on the Honeycomb webpage refers to a afile from the Aerosoft website that does not work. 

I have managed to download the link for MSFS but it does not install any configurator software, just some files that instal in the MSFS community folder.

I'd like to access the Honeycomb software to activate the LED lights...

Thank you,

Greg

You do not need the configurator for MSFS 2020, i think there even is no version for it. But i was looking for it as well and was not able to find any download for the configurator software...

And the AS Bravo tool in my community folder does not work correct, the LEDs of the AP buttons do not light up correct...

• Aerosoft

Hello,

Regarding the MSFS driver, it has indeed no configuration interface (yet).
This means the axes and buttons assignments have to be done via the MSFS controller interface only.
The available software is meant to manage the lights only.

Here is the link : 
http://freeware.aerosoft.com/forum/downloads/AS_HONEYCOMB_MSFS.zip

If it doesn't correctly work, please check this tutorial : 

As for the Xpalne version, here is the link : 
http://freeware.aerosoft.com/forum/downloads/AS_HONEYCOMB_XP11_WIN_V2.zip

Best regards.

• Upvote 1

Thank you but the problem is the X-plane link does not work (whereas the MSFS works fine). When I click on the x-plane link the page flashes once and nothing happens.

edit : I had the issue with Chrome on Win or MacOS but it could download on Safari... weird.

• Aerosoft

Strange... Maybe some browser settings prevented that.
But if it finally works, then it is all fine.

Best regards.

Sometimes the link will only work if you use a right-click, followed by selecting "Save link as..." (or the equivalent for your particular browser) Unsure as to a cause, but for me that helped.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1