Once you download a profile, what else needs to be done? Any Beech King Air 350 Pilots out There?

I downloaded a profile, for the BKA 350 (for X-Plane 11,) and for the life of me I can't get the buttons to work. I have read Heinz's post on how this stuff works, but: the commands he posted don't work for the buttons at the top of the Honeycomb Bravo or the Rotary knobs. I was able to get the ALT to work. It will increase and decrease. But the rest are not working.

My assumption has always been about the profiles, has always been, that the author of the profile has done the work, so you don't have to, so the profile should just work, to the extent that the author made the profile, if that makes sense.

If anyone has a working profile, for their B350, could they share it? Or there is something I'm not understanding...

Thanks in advance,

Flossed_at_Birth

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Hello,

sorry for overlooking...

A config file for the Airfoillabs King Air 350 you find here for example.

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/files/file/6020-xplane-11-airfoillabs-king-air-350-bravo-profile/

If there is anything not working, best way is to contact the developer of the profile.

Here is a turorial for how to insert a downloaded profile with the HC Configurator:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/166924-how-to-import-and-load-an-addon-profile-for-honeycomb/

Greets Heinz

I have the Bravo Throttle with X-Plane11.

Is there an X-Plane11 profile for the Cirrus SF-50 

or 

the Diamond DA62 

I'm not at all sure how to make a profile of my own. I tried configuring the Bravo Throttle inside the Sim but I think this is probably not going to work.

The manual for the Configurator makes no sense to me. 

These are 2 of my favorite planes to fly.

Thanks for any help.