GCTS Tenerife Sur: TWY B3 uphill

Freccia

I don't remember that the slope of the twy B3 was so excessive and the apron so high compared to the runway. Is this a bug that needs to be fixed?

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

The runway is much lower then the apron, but it is not allways possible to get it 100% identical to the real. We are maybe by 95% here. It based on the mesh data we have.

And in which aircraft you was, when you talk you „don‘t remember“? Must be a very small aircaft, from a B737 or A320 you see it much different then in you screen.

And to remember of FSX, where all was flat, we a very near to reality now. But there are still limitations in the terraforming of MSFS.

So no bug here.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, OPabst said:

The runway is much lower then the apron, but it is not allways possible to get it 100% identical to the real. We are maybe by 95% here. It based on the mesh data we have.

And in which aircraft you was, when you talk you „don‘t remember“? Must be a very small aircaft, from a B737 or A320 you see it much different then in you screen.

And to remember of FSX, where all was flat, we a very near to reality now. But there are still limitations in the terraforming of MSFS.

So no bug here.

Thank you for your answer. I was with an MD-82 and hadn't landed on GCTS since P3D. Of course now it's very realistic I just didn't know if it was an error or a bug.

But now I know and I thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.