LEMD scenery will not load

Hi,

I have just bought Aerosft LEMD airport scenery.

I have installed the two directories "Aerosoft LEMD Madrid - 01 Airport" and "Aerosoft LEMD Madrid - 02 Mesh" in X-Plane custom scenery folder as instructed in the installation manual.

However, when I start X-Plane I have these error (part of the log follows):

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"0:02:17.519 E/SCN: Failed to find resource 'SAM_Library/dockings/Honeywell-PA3_5.0m_pole.agp', referenced from scenery package 'Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid - 01 - Airport/'.
0:02:17.519 E/SCN: Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid - 01 - Airport/Earth nav data/+40-010/+40-004.dsf:
0:02:17.519 E/SCN: Unable to locate .agp: SAM_Library/dockings/Honeywell-PA3_5.0m_pole.agp
0:02:17.519 E/SCN: DSF canceled due to missing art assets, file=Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid - 01 - Airport/Earth nav data/+40-010/+40-004.dsf, err=15 (dsf_ErrCanceled).
0:02:17.519 E/SCN: WARNING: got error on DSF load for scenery file 40, -4, Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid - 01 - Airport/
0:02:17.519 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0:02:17.519 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid - 01 - Airport/
0:02:17.519 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: The scenery may not look correct.
0:02:17.519 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:02:17.519 E/SYS: MACIBM_alert: C:/jenkins/design-triggered/source_code/app/X-Plane-f/../../engine/REN/io_dsf.cpp:838
0:02:17.519 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:02:17.519 E/SYS: | There was a problem loading the scenery package:
0:02:17.519 E/SYS: | Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - LEMD Madrid - 01 - Airport/
0:02:17.519 E/SYS: | The scenery may not look correct.
0:02:17.519 E/SYS: | Please see the Log.txt file for detailed error information.
0:02:17.519 E/SYS: | (io_dsf.cpp:838)"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And X-Plane will cancel the loading of the scenery and I find my aircarft in the middle of a grass field instead of the airport ramp.

Maybe something reated to SAM jetways. But if it is necessary it should be in the package?

I would appreciate any ideas how to solve this problem.

Thanks

Alejandro

• Administrator

hello,

do you have the latest SAM3 Plugin installed? This is SAM3 v3.1.6.

This is important.

You can install it with Aerosoft One or manually.

Here you find more infos:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/167080-sam3-info/

If the problem exist, then please send us your complete X-Plane 11 Log file as an attachement (not as plain text here).

And may be send us some screenshots from the problem...

Thank you-

Greets Heinz

Hi Heinz,

Thanks for your quick reply. I installed the latest version of SAM plugin as indicated.

Now the scenery loads correctly.

Regards

Alejandro