SIM-WINGS TENERIFE SUR MSFS - textures overlapping and incorrect mapping #2

Artemiy777

I am reopening this topic:

Spoiler

because the answers given there relate to another problem. Yes, then I used the textures and scenery of Tenerife from Island Creations besides the Sim Wings addon, but I was not using their mesh, because Asobo had updated the mesh of Canary islands perfectly and mesh from Island Creations caused friezes, even with the lightest one. So, the fix from them to their mesh fixes only the elevation mismatch on the coast-side border of the addon of the airport. Yes, it really fixes it good. But I do not use their mesh cause even with 10m den I see FPS drop by 10, and the elevation data of pics, mountings is the same, the Asobos` one is exact. BUT with their mesh and fix, the main problem of this topic really almost disappears, not at all, but almost. 

But again, what if customer decides not to use their mesh? So, without their (Island Creations`) mesh with fix included to the sim the main problem of the topic remains - the greenhouses` textures overlaps with ground textures around the airport. I checked it also when the stuff from Island Creations is excluded (Textures, Scenery), there is only Sim-Wings airport - the greenhouses` textures remains overlapping, differences between the addon texture(when it is included) and the default - is only the color of the ground fields under the "greenhouses". So, these greenhouses from the Sim-Wings airport are bugged if no third party mesh is used, there is a elevation conflict with the greenhouses` and the ground fields under them. Seeing as on the clean Canary area, and on with the Island Creations. Is there a chance that Sim-Wings will be able to fix their greenhouses if the customer does not use a third party mesh? Also in real world these greenhouses are not so tall as some sides of their models in Sim. And greenhouses` textures do not match with real on satellite photos.

I am kindly looking forward for success in your creations and I apologize for the inconvenience. 

New screenshots:

Please login to display this image.

4 minutes ago, OPabst said:

The problem will be fixed with the next update.

Excuse me, will this elevation issue also be fixed then due to not using the third-party mesh?

• Developer
15 hours ago, Artemiy777 said:

Excuse me, will this elevation issue also be fixed then due to not using the third-party mesh?

Yes.

• Thanks 1