NavDataPro updates for PMDG's 737 and Fenix' A320 in MSFS?

FWAviation

I second @riskas123' question from the General Discussion forum and would like to extend it also to the Fenix A320: Are there any plans to add the recently released PMDG 737-700 and the Fenix A320 for MSFS to NavDataPro so that we can update the navigation data of those two airplanes in the future as well?

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, FWAviation said:

I second @riskas123' question from the General Discussion forum and would like to extend it also to the Fenix A320: Are there any plans to add the recently released PMDG 737-700 and the Fenix A320 for MSFS to NavDataPro so that we can update the navigation data of those two airplanes in the future as well?

Oh, I couldn't find this forum section LOL, thanks!

It's been a time of many releases recently; PMDG 737, Fenix a320, Justflight BAE 146 and Leonardo MD80. I'm just gonna nag you about the 737 because it's the only one of the aircraft above that I fly, but it's worth it to mention the other aircraft too.

• Like 1

@Jan-Paul Schuchna Thanks for the heads-up, but how does that work? Isn't it necessary that there's an entry for the PMDG 737-700 for MSFS and the Fenix A320 in the list of aircraft in the NavDataPro tool? Or do you simply change the path for any other aircraft listed there?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the instruction, @Jan-Paul Schuchna - that worked for the PMDG 737-700!

I have also tried to bring up-to-date NavDataPro data to the Fenix A320. After some trying, I found the correct way: I chose the "ProSimA320 ver 1.28b4 (and newer)" entry and pointed that to the C:\Program Data\Fenix\ folder.

And if you are still looking for the correct way to implement NavDataPro data into the PMDG and Fenix, @riskas123: You might be interested in this. 😉

• Like 1

TT

On 5/26/2022 at 5:59 PM, Jan-Paul Schuchna said:

PMDG and Fenix work fine with NavdataPro already. 

Just change the path to point to PMDG / Fenix (ProsimSQLite 320 database)

On 7/5/2022 at 9:22 PM, FWAviation said:

Thanks for the instruction, @Jan-Paul Schuchna - that worked for the PMDG 737-700!

I have also tried to bring up-to-date NavDataPro data to the Fenix A320. After some trying, I found the correct way: I chose the "ProSimA320 ver 1.28b4 (and newer)" entry and pointed that to the C:\Program Data\Fenix\ folder.

And if you are still looking for the correct way to implement NavDataPro data into the PMDG and Fenix, @riskas123: You might be interested in this. 😉

Thanks guys! I'm on vacation right now, but I'll be sure to check this out when I get home! ;D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2022 at 1:39 AM, riskas123 said:

TT

Thanks guys! I'm on vacation right now, but I'll be sure to check this out when I get home! ;D

Home now, worked on booth! Thanks guys.

• Like 1