Honeycomb Bravo LED's with X-plane not working.

I received my new bravo and set it up yesterday, everything is awesome except I cannot get the LED lights to work.  The new configurator software had everything set up properly, and I verified the dataref values are set properly in the sim, but the LED lights on the bravo simply do not respond.  As you can see from the attached photo I have active on save, and I even import bravo bindings from the plugin, and have restarted my machine.
Is it possible the bravo hardware is defective or are there any other things I might try?

Please login to display this image.

Hi

Your condition waits that the index 0 of the matrix is equal to 10.
On the image of dataref tool it is at 1

So try the value 1 in your condition.

Hervé

• Aerosoft

Hi Jeffory,

In addition to what Hervé said, can you also please test the unit with this utility ?
It enables you to test the lights without any driver or simulator.

This checks the basic electrical functionality of the unit.

Thank you.

• Aerosoft
vor 6 Stunden schrieb Djetdail:

Hi

Hervé

Actually it is not 10, but 1.0...so this should be fine. But he indeed should check with the "Christmas Tree" application, if the LEDs are functional outside the simulator, like suggested by Cedric.

13 hours ago, SimWare said:

Hi Jeffory,

In addition to what Hervé said, can you also please test the unit with this utility ?
It enables you to test the lights without any driver or simulator.

This checks the basic electrical functionality of the unit.

Thank you.

now, I'm really confused.   Xmas tree works just fine :(

14 hours ago, Djetdail said:

Hi

Hervé

I also tried >0.99 to try to overcome any fringe limits and that didn't work either :(

• Aerosoft
5 hours ago, jeffory said:

now, I'm really confused.   Xmas tree works just fine :(

So, next basic question : can you see any Honeycomb-related message appearing in Xplane when the plane is loaded ?

14 hours ago, SimWare said:

So, next basic question : can you see any Honeycomb-related message appearing in Xplane when the plane is loaded ?

Previously.  No.

Today, however, upon loading x-plane for the first time since running the christmas tree app, I got the "Bravo Throttle Not Calibrated", I configured it (again) and this time the lights all worked.  I happened to load up into a King Air C90.  I hit the Master Warning button and that LED went out.  (get ready), I then hit the Master Caution button in the King Air and ALL the led lights went out in the Bravo including the gear lights :(

On 5/25/2022 at 2:02 AM, SimWare said:

I seem to be the only x-plane user I know experiencing this issue.  Can you recommend anything I can try to resolve this lack of LED thing?

• Aerosoft

Hi,

Can you go to the basic and try a very simple standard profile 

such as a Cessna 172 or similar ?

Any profile completely ready made ?

Thank you.

15 hours ago, SimWare said:

Hi,

Can you go to the basic and try a very simple standard profile 

such as a Cessna 172 or similar ?

Any profile completely ready made ?

Thank you.

I downloaded the Phenom 300 LED profile.  Loaded into X-plane, loaded the Phenom, activated the profile in the Configurator, I see the AFCBridge/BFC Throttle message about a successful load, but no lights.

I then opened the configurator first, loaded into the phenom.  reload throttle bindings. See a successful binding reload message, but no lights.