Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional: Lost all airways

Greetings:

I’ve flown airways across half the U.S but now I can’t load any airways. 

I’m not sure if this is an Aerosoft problem, a Navigraph problem or just pilot error so I’m posting on both Aerosoft’s and Navigraph’s forums.  I’ve installed Navigraph’s new AIRAC Cycle 2205 but it didn’t help.   

Here’s an example:  Monterey, CA to Santa Barbara, CA (KMRY SNS BSR MQO GVO KSBA)

Pics 4, 5 and 6.
On the Flight Plan Page I clicked on LSK3L which took me to the Lat Rev Page “From SNS.”  Then I clicked on LSK5R to pull up all the Airways but all I got was a blank page.  I should be able to fly the V25, V248 or T329 airways from SNS.

Pic 7
I tried the next waypoint BSR (Big Sur) where I should be able to join the V27 airway but, again, no joy.

What I’ve done to resolve:

Pics 1, 2 and 3
I checked and AIRAC Cycle 2205 is correctly installed.   I also reverted to an older AIRAC via the Data Manager with the same result.

I’ve uninstalled A320-A321 Professional, manually deleted all files and reinstalled.  I also uninstalled and re-installed in Navigraph’s FMS Data Manager.
I tried the default NavDataPro with the same results both in Europe and the U.S.

Pic 8
In another aircraft that also uses the Navigraph Data Base I was able to pull up 10 Airways from SNS as I used to do in the A320/A321.

Thanks for any help,

Jim

Please login to display this image.

This is almost certainly an issue with the NavData.  Are you able to reinstall the previous AIRAC Cycle?  If so, then you've proven it's a problem with the NavData.

You can also search the Web to see if others are having this issue.

Best wishes.

Dave

Hi Dave:

Thanks for your reply.  Yes I did install a previous AIRAC Cycle and...no joy.  Also, I did scan the forums and internet and no one else is complaining.  Wouldn't seem to be a NavData problem, unless no one else is using airways.

Sure, I can fly without the airways but it really irritates me to have to.  Hope the pilot hasn't lost all the marbles yet.

Thanks again,

Jim