So where is the VDGS update for Cologne-Bonn airport?

Brudgeon

On 14th May I received an email advising that Cologne-Bonn airport has been updated with working VDGS. But where is the link to the update? All I can find is a link to purchase the full airport version 1.0.7.0 for 15.08 euros. But I installed an earlier version months ago. (It's a great product!)

Hi guys,

I would like to highjack this question to ask about the release date of Cologne-Bonn airport with working VDGS to the MSFS Marketplace.

I know there is a confirmation process on the MS site, but is it planned at some point?

Kind regards

Nishitoku

• Aerosoft

Hi Nishitoku,

all vendors (also the Marketplace) receive the same update at the same time. Once that is done, it completely depends on the vendor and their time needed to release it. Unfortunately we don't have any further information about this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jonas S. said:

Hi Nishitoku,

all vendors (also the Marketplace) receive the same update at the same time. Once that is done, it completely depends on the vendor and their time needed to release it. Unfortunately we don't have any further information about this.

Can you at least try to urge Orbx to update EDDK and ENVA? I've had a ticket with them for days but they're just not pushing the updates through. I would assume you must have some kind of agreement with your resellers to keep your products up-to-date. 

I just deinstalled and then installed EDDK once more, because VDGS doesn't  work for me.

But as before:

Shift +v --> nothing happens

"aerosoft-vdgs-driver” path not existing
“aerosoft-modellib-vdgs” path not existing
“aerosoft-data-exchange" path not existing

Please login to display this image.

any help available

With Greetings

• Developer

Hi, and if you check under dependencies in Aerosoft One those three (driver, modellib and exchange) are listed as installed?

Ouups,

you're right. There are these additional tools.

But in the manual there is no explanation about installing these tools seperatly

and by hand. And the fact that the tools are listed on the bottom left, tends to

overlook them.

Many thanks for your advice.

After installing the three toolparts, starting MSFS and starting a flight vom EDDK,

this happend:

Now that doesn't make me happier either

With Greetings