ProCam XP Configuration

I bought this product through steam as dlc, I don't know if this is the problem, but I can't do anything, I save the cameras but I can't put those multiple cameras Overlays, anyway and the keyboard shortcuts don't work for me, I'm not using the x-camera I'm doing this using the native x-plane cameras, does anyone know of a video that shows better how to configure it? The manual for this product is very confusing.

Hi who? Thanks for your post. Unfortunately I don't really know how to reply. So let me ask some questions in order to get you going:

1. Which keyboard shortcut is not working? To which key did you set what?

2. What exactly is confusing in the manual? What are you trying to achieve?

Greetings

Jan

The overlays cameras don't show anything, just an empty frame, I hit all the camera presets and when I put the ovelays view nothing appears. The manual, the confusing part is that it doesn't say exactly how to configure these cameras and when they don't show anything that can be done, I want to have the same view as in the product presentation video, so that at the time of landing I can having multiple cameras showing other parts around the aircraft, eg like a right or left wing view isn't that what overlays are for? or am i wrong? if I'm wrong how do I put the multiple cameras? That's what I can't do, and the keyboard shortcuts after uninstalling it for 3 times get to work more the others that I report here, so far nothing works.

• 5 weeks later...

@Lileny, I also created a thread in this forum with the same problem. There was not even an answer. The blue overlays are click spots, for example, for different cockpit views in my A319, 320 and 321. I would very much like to know how to open an image in the picture camera just during landings with a view of the wing from the cabin. Aerosoft's manual only described the use of the overlays.

Perhaps Aerosoft has used 2 parralel running Xplane 11 Simulstors.

Why is the Support of Aerosoft not good. Is this Trailer only a Promo Gag and does this Product not support multiple Views? I want know that please.

Thanks in advance