UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD CDU SOFTWARE AFTER PURCHASE DUE TO VIRUS BLOCK (url/blacklist) https://cockpit-master.com/index.php?id=3429

I must admit - I am annoyed. I paid nearly 1700.00 USD for 2 CDUs including import duty  and so far they are paper weights without the software. Cockpit Masters download is infected with Malware.

Please resolve this....

33 minutes ago, Twkster said:

I must admit - I am annoyed. I paid nearly 1700.00 USD for 2 CDUs including import duty  and so far they are paper weights without the software. Cockpit Masters download is infected with Malware.

Please resolve this....

No it is not infected with Malware ... your Antivirus is giving a false Positive... There are many False positives with regards to that and other Antivirus applications.

• Upvote 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

Correct! The problem is not the software to download, but your AV software which gives a false positive. Nothing Aerosoft can do here. As it is put into quarantine, AVG shoul allow you to retrieve it from quarantine and mark it as safe. And for the future, solution is to turn off the AV software are excluded the download from being scanned.

• Like 1

I finally got the software downloaded and installed.

In order to do so I had to uninstall AVG and take it on faith that the Malware issue was indeed false positive.

That is not something I prefer!

• Aerosoft

That is something that sometimes happens with inter processes communication programs.

These programs fetch data from another one by poking its memory.

In some cases, an anti-virus sees that as a threat and locks the process.

Annoying but sometimes difficult to avoid.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Additional advice: do not waste money on any AV software. Just use Windows Defender. It is free and as good as any other AV software.

• Upvote 1

Indeed. I have never purtchased AV software and always was served well by using AVG FREE. In this case I may need to give it up and revert to Windows Defender as suggested.