FPL loading into FS Labs

Hello,

I moved to a new PC and moved also the files from PFPX with all my aircrafts and so. But it seems the options where not moved and now I have the problem that FS Labs is not using the generated route. I tried some paths but nothing worked. According to the manual C:\Users\Public\Documents\FSLabs Data is the right one but nope. Does someone has a hint on that?

Or either how to move my old settings to the new PC? That would also help I think.

Thanks

vor 46 Minuten schrieb srcooke:

Save the PFPX format OFP to C:\Users\Public\Documents\FSLabs Data\Routes

Please read my post again and as I said it does not worked. The fpl is saved there in the format EDDFLPPT01.flp when exporting/saving via PFPX. Thats all but hasn't worked on 2 flights.

FSL does not use a .fpl format.

Either save the OFP to the path posted  ( preffered method ) or export a P3D plan to Documents/Prepar3D v5 Files which is a .pln format.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 5:39 PM, airbusflyer said:

Please read my post again and as I said it does not worked. The fpl is saved there in the format EDDFLPPT01.flp when exporting/saving via PFPX. Thats all but hasn't worked on 2 flights.

As the per your post, you missed the /Routes sub-folder that srcooke mentioned so it is you who needs to read his post 🤣

• Upvote 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use