No mouse or throttle functions

N38TM

Getting no keyboard response or throttles since last update. Controls and assigned and show they are working,

but in the aircraft no response. I believe I have removed all non-aerosoft liveries. 
Other aircraft don't have the problem. I've try 700, 900 and 1000.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry but you have to give us more information than that. Also this is general discussion section not really aimed for support.

What exactly is not working? You are unable to interact with the aircraft at all? Are you in legacy or Lock mouse interaction mode? For Throttle, make sure that you have everything assigned correctly from the EFB. For mouse and keyboard interaction I am not sure what's going on but it's highly unlikely that the CRJ would be causing any problems with this kind of simulator controlled events. Especially since no-one else has reported any problems with their keyboard or mouse with the aircraft.

• Thanks 1

• Aerosoft

Hi N38TM,

Can you let us know what hardware is connected and how

the axes are assigned ?

Also, as Secondator asked, what are the EFB settings with regards to the hardware ?

Are there third party software involved ? 

16 hours ago, N38TM said:

Controls and assigned and show they are working,

What do you mean by "show they are working" ?

Thank you