You bet me too it was just about to ask this question as well lol. Hopefully, it shouldn't take them too long I've been waiting patiently since I got the fms for this day to use it. I only got it for the PMDG for MSFS. I see that they updated it recently on the 1st of April, so they are still actively updating it when new aircraft come out which is a good sign, they haven't made it and forgot about it.

I'm super excited to get to use this now finally.

John

3 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

works via SPAD.neXt just fine currently :)

I cant get this too work on SPAD.neXt at all just paid £50 quid for the full version and all i get is SPAD.NEXT Select Custom Display on the screen. Think this SPAD program is allot of garbage  lol doesn't seem to do anything. There is no manual or nothing on how to get this to work with MSFS i must be doing something wrong. 

I thought it would of showed something which was on my FMS display from the PMDG 737 for MSFS. Think i will need to wait till the developers of the hardware can add support. 

Again could be something I've done but looking at your videos for the CRJ i  tried everything you were doing but no such luck

5 hours ago, Captjohnmcr said:

I cant get this too work on SPAD.neXt at all just paid £50 quid for the full version and all i get is SPAD.NEXT Select Custom Display on the screen. Think this SPAD program is allot of garbage  lol doesn't seem to do anything. There is no manual or nothing on how to get this to work with MSFS i must be doing something wrong. 

I thought it would of showed something which was on my FMS display from the PMDG 737 for MSFS. Think i will need to wait till the developers of the hardware can add support. 

Again could be something I've done but looking at your videos for the CRJ i  tried everything you were doing but no such luck

Also make sure you have done the steps in the first video that covers getting the SDK broadcast working..

Les

13 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

Also make sure you have done the steps in the first video that covers getting the SDK broadcast working..

Les

What a absolute ledged thank you so much les didn't mean to sound grumpy in my post just frustrated i paid for the full version and couldn't get it too work lol my apologies.

Thank you so much for this cant wait to get flying with it finally.

John