Crashing when taxiing

Hi, has anybody had this problem in the CRJ when taxiing to the runway for no apparent reason the game just crashing. I have tested this with other aircraft and there is no problem. The only time this happens is with the CRJ 550/700. If anybody has managed to trouble shoot this, could you help me out here?

No issues with the 700/900 on my PC crashing while taxiing. I had one CTD while fiddling with a flight plan in the FMC mid-flight.

made a fast take off procedure from LGMK but with no ambitiouspilots-toolbar-pushback and i didn't have any ctd.

Will check more in other airports and i will confirm 100% if that was the issue. 

Had 2 CTD too after installing the newest version of toolbar pushback....with the old version of toolbar pushback everything was fine.I deleted the pushback tool and tomorrow i will have a look if there are CTDs again.

I allways use toolbar pushback and i had one CTD while taxiing with CRJ 900 few weeks ago. So it happens quite rarely to me.

I wouldn't blame CRJ here. I had CTD taxiing the DC Designs Concorde in Sydney last week. No CTD with CRJ for months. And I've been using Toolbar Pushback all the time.

• Upvote 2

Guys, I have said this before.  It's to keep one's own sanity in check:

1. "It hasn't happened with any other aircraft/airport/XXX" is NOT a good place to start looking for a cause of a problem.

2. You have to, very quickly, put the plane you are flying out of your mind with a CTD.  Most, probably 90%+, CTDs occur WHILE flying an airplane, NOT BECAUSE you are flying it. It is easy to blame the plane but easy doesn't identify a true culprit.

3. Other addons, pushback helpers, liveries and sceneries are responsible for the vast majority of CTDs because they don't follow the SDK.  Sceneries and liveries for example will crash the sim even if you are not near them or using them, if they are not SDK compliant. 

Remember, the free stuff on flightsim.to is 90% amazing, but 10% will bite your butt and you have no recourse other than not using them.  I use FS2CREW Pushback express and never have had a problem. 

• Upvote 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

It is also mandatory to post the error message. If you do not see it directly, you can check the Window Eventviewer for an entry at the time of the crash and post the complete error message. It looks like this:

Please login to display this image.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Hello,

I have the same problem that you mentioned.
The MSFS2020 simulator freezes when I take a taxi with the CRJ 700.
It happens to me since the last update of Asobo. It had never happened to me before.
I have nothing from third parties.
Thank you

• Aerosoft
5 minutes ago, Inot said:

have the same problem that you mentioned.

I am sorry, but on every single one of our test systems (12) we are unable to see this issue.  So while in now way do we say it does happen to you, we are just not able to recreate the issue. 

What we can say is that we have around 20 customers who have this issue and solved it by removing all other DLC, proving the issue was not our DLC.