Performance issues on all varients-

Hi all:

I've had an issue with performance for some time now and not quite sure how to fix it. When setting up the configuration for a flight plan, I will set the # of pax to a fairly low amount, around 12, and fuel is around 9000-12000 lbs. I then save this to the FMS as well as MSFS. In the MSFS Fuel and W&B menu, I'll check the weights and adjust to match pretty close to what I entered on the EFB since it isnt quite correct. After takeoff, the aircraft will barely climb, and will not exceed 190 kts..I've even gone into MSFS again and adjusted the weight to 2% fuel and zero pax, and still the aircraft wont climb. If I restart MSFS and start all over, it generally works great and i have no issues with a normal flight...Anyone else experiencing this?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please do not use the MSFS weight and balance window with the CRJ. It's not designed to work correctly. All weights should be entered through the EFB by inserting the numbers and then pressing the "Set payload in simulator" button.

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, Secondator said:

Please do not use the MSFS weight and balance window with the CRJ. It's not designed to work correctly. All weights should be entered through the EFB by inserting the numbers and then pressing the "Set payload in simulator" button.

This is good advice for any add-on that comes with it's own weight and balance interface.

• Upvote 2

On 5/6/2022 at 12:07 PM, Secondator said:

When I click the "set payload in simulator" button, the first click moves the weight/balance indicator (whatever you call it), and clicking "set payload in simulator" moves it back to the first position. Is this a bug or expected behavior? Thank you :)

2 hours ago, molleh said:

When I click the "set payload in simulator" button, the first click moves the weight/balance indicator (whatever you call it), and clicking "set payload in simulator" moves it back to the first position. Is this a bug or expected behavior? Thank you :)

As far as I can remember I've had to click it twice.  The first one does who knows what but it's never moved after the second no matter how many times I click it.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2022 at 11:28 PM, Joe Markowski said:

As far as I can remember I've had to click it twice.  The first one does who knows what but it's never moved after the second no matter how many times I click it.

yea its pretty annoying and not intuitive at all for new pilots...I've resorted to only use the "Use Zero Fuel Weight" option in order to decrease the amount of times I have to deal with that terrible UI.