PFPX locking up on Startup

I just picked Simming back up and when I launch PFPX it locks up.  I found this thread here and followed everything here to address the issue to no avail.  My subscription had run out and I did purchase a new one but have been unable to enter the code as well as the lockup is preventing me from doing so.  I would appreciate any help with this matter.

Found a fix. I deleted (Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FlightSimSoft.com\PFPX) in Registry Editor and deleted the Workspace Folder and the program started to respond again.

I may have spoke too soon.  It is still not behaving well.  I have had to delete the reg entry again to get the program to behave.  Once inside when I select Add Flight it is now locking up.

Yes I was able to do so.  I have now blown away the entire reg tree for PFPX and then re-entered my registration keys and I am now re-building the database.  Fingers crossed.

Download the x86 and x64 2015/2017/2019/2022 vcredist from Microsoft

In windows program manager uninstall any Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 entries ( they may be individual or combined )

Reboot the PC and reinstall the latest versions downloaded.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use