No Traffic on Ground/Airports & Map

RobM6107A1

Hi.  Was wondering if anyone has been having any issues on no aircraft showing/taxi/gates since SU9?  I've nothing since whether I'm using/enabled ST or not.  Using Real Time Online, settings set to my manual for ST.  Not using any addon aircraft.  Have reset data rolling to 32GB and so on.  Don't see anything regarding traffic on MS Forum (anything new at least).  Have checked FA site for traffic which shows as active (Bos. Logan).  All was good before SU9 using ST w/ aircraft @ gates, movement/taxi & in the air.  Set up map also showing aircraft in the area & so on.

Thanks.   

Sorry to report that Simple Traffic is working as usual for me since SU9. Have you tried uninstalling ST with the Aerosoft One app, then launch the sim and start a flight, quit the sim and then re-install ST?

• 2 weeks later...

This could be a saved settings issue within the sim itself, they are saved in the rolling cache file which you can quickly and easily clear like this: Go to your AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache folder and delete these two files - Content.xml and ROLLINGCACHE.CCC. The sim will create new ones when you re-launch it.

• Thanks 1

AI Online doesn't seem to be working for me either on a fresh install.

Try these settings...

TRAFFIC > AIRCRAFT TRAFFIC TYPE > AI OFFLINE

AND

DATA >  LIVE REAL-WORLD TRAFFIC > OFF

That worked for me and filled my airports with AI.

Also, try a setting of 20-22 for AI AIRCRAFT TRAFFIC DENSITY, not 35.

Anything above 22 starts cutting into FPS considerably on my system.

• Upvote 1