EDDB No apron lights?

D-AIKE

Hello,

I have noticed dim/no apron lights on the EDDB addon. Does anyone know what causes this? Maybe its something on my end? Video is attached. 

Thanks so much!

Please login to view this video.

Hi!

Not exactly sure what's the problem here? The taxilights (if those are the ones you're referring to) are working as intended. Also the centerlights become only visible in certain perspective (which is fully intentional as in real worls). Additionally the apron floodlights in the background seem to work.

With the later EDDN we added a light shine around the taxilights which may also come with the next update for EDDB (pending performance tests).

Bests,

Sascha

• Like 2

I have a quite different Problem with lights at EDDB: There are round lights "hanging" in the air. I guess these are from the Asobo standard airport, but why are they still there in an Addon? I do not see these lights on other Addon sceneries.

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you search the web, you will see that it is an MSFS issue since the beginning which can not be solved by the add-on devs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Like 1