Tailstrike Designs Bergamo orthophoto late loading SU9

crisk73

Hi, when approaching from East, the surrounding orthophoto is not loaded until very close to the airport.

I'm having this since SU9. In order to reproduce the bug, start a flight quite far from the airport, say at Garda Lake and fly towards the airport.

No other content in Community folder. Thanks.

Please login to display this image.

• 3 weeks later...

This scenery is a disaster IMHO, the Exclude is broken, trees all over the place where they should not be, no support I have asked a question and nothing, and no other scenery does this and also what the OP is saying. I have 90% of OrbX offerings all FlyTampa / a lot of Aerosoft and this never happens. It needs fixing please Tailstrike.

• 3 weeks later...
Am 9.6.2022 um 20:27 schrieb Mathijs Kok:

The issue has been forwarded to the developers and when there is something to report we will do so.

Mathijs... EDLP from Aerosoft has the same problem.

• 1 month later...
Am 23.6.2022 um 03:56 schrieb RogerWilco666:

It seems very complicated to make a few small improvements. Why is nothing happening here? Tailstrike Design, where are you?

They are in a "sleeping beauty's sleep", dreaming that they will finish their rendition of LKPR Prague one day..

PS: i have the same problem

There's a workaround for this. Delete (make backup) the CGL folder inside the main scenery folder. Don't know what side effects it may cause, maybe you will not have any custom orthophoto or custom mesh, but that's it.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...