A320IAE fails to gain altitude after take-off

Hauer

Am ONLY encountering this with the above model (haven't tried the 321IAE as yet) and I'm sure this situation has already been observed by others.

I've tried numerous configurations but keep ending up at ground-zero!

Using the latest version 1.4.3.2 / P3DV4.5HF3 

Has anyone found a solution to overcome the above? Is this a specific model technical data programming issue? Response much appreciated. Thank you / danke.

Cheers,

Herman

That's the reason, i haven't flight this model for years.  It has been asked many times , but no fix has been releases. 

Best.

Miquel.

Just performed a take-off from EGGL/ Rwy 27L and all went well. Prior to departure, I extra scrutinised all settings / weather data, etc.  Perhaps I had overlooked something previously in respect of load data.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Cheers,

Herman

There is no IAE issue that I'm aware of (reported by the test team or customers), and I was on the team from the beginning and handled tech support.

Weight and balance is of course critical (as you know), and it's very helpful to use the loadout tools available.  One thing is that the IAE engines are not quite as robust as the CFM engines as far as inital thrust (also in real life), but I don't think that is a factor here.

Best wishes!

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.