Aerosoft One Update issue!

Hello ,

I have just updated : Fly Logic's Airport Bressaucourt to version 1.0.4.0 ! ( I redownloaded the New Version from Aerosoft Instant downloads ) !

Despite the Update i still getting a Red dot in Aerosoft One that the above airport needs an Update !

Please see attached file !

Please login to display this image.

Hello,

so did you install the newest version with a setup from your instant downloads or via Aerosoft One?

Aerosoft One only tracks the installation of products that are installed through the Aerosoft One app.

I also notice the "Enable" button. Did you manually disable the add-on in Aerosoft One or are you using the MSFS Addon Linker by any chance?

If so, we highly recommend not using the Addon Linker for add-ons installed with Aerosoft One.

Regardless, you have this airport installed twice now most likely (v1.0.4.0 via setup and v1.0.3.0 via One).

I recommend uninstalling the airport in Aerosoft One (Library > Microsoft Flight Simulator > Installed Add-ons) and reinstalling it through Aerosoft One.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello 

You are absolutely right !

I had the scenery Installed Twice ! One from my downloads ( New Version ) and One from Aerosoft one ( Old Version ).

I Uninstalled it from both and Reinstalled Using Aerosoft One Application .

Everything is back to Normal .

Thank you very much 

• Like 1

• Aerosoft

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.