Checklist Stops After Before Start Checklist

I know a lot has already been written about this apparent problem, but I am having this issue and I don't know why.

It seems to be intermittent;  I don't know if I'm doing something to trigger the problem by mistake.

Yesterday I loaded the A319 Professional and started the checklist using both pilots ticked so it was all done automatically.  The checks started and completed the before Start.  I also loaded selected data from the Aerosoft Loadsheet and started that process.

Meanwhile I entered data into the MCDU.

I have GSX installed but did not set it going as I thought it was maybe interfering with the checklist.

When loadinh was complete I shut the doors and called for pushback.  Cabin crew came and reported all loaded and doors shut but no further Checklist was started.  The Checklist page showed all as greyed out.

I don't umderstand from all the previous threads exactly what process should be followed with GSX.

My set up is Aerosoft A319/20/21 Pro version 1.4.3.2 and GSX with latest update.

Grateful please for clarity on this?

Thank you, Jerry

• Deputy Sheriffs

Jerry,

first thing is that you should check / try the correct necessary settings in the OPTIONS MCDU (SHIFT+4):

• OPTIONS - CHECKLIST - Set INFO BAR and HOTKEYS to ON. This means you will see messages on top of your screen what should be done next and also offers the possibility to start the necessary action just with one "key".
  • GROUND SERVICES - Set GSX PUSHBACK to YES and the GSX pushback process will be fully integrated into the Engine Start CL.

Hope those hints solve your problem.

Regards,

Rolf