I can not compare with other programs, because i use AaO only. It works perfect for me and so i can recommend this.

• Aerosoft

For Saitek, SpadNext is more appropriate as it already has built-in profiles.

AxisAndOhs is more HID general purpose.

Best regards.

• Aerosoft
21 minutes ago, Selberfliegenisttoll said:

Thanks so much! That is very helpful info ! :)

You are very welcome.

You may be interested by this video :

Yes that´s it ;) i have already watched some videos about spad and lvars but i have to learn about these things - i have no idea about programming software. this will take some time but im sure it is worth it ;)

Again - thanks a lot ! :)

• Like 1

• Aerosoft
15 minutes ago, Selberfliegenisttoll said:

Yes that´s it ;) i have already watched some videos about spad and lvars but i have to learn about these things - i have no idea about programming software. this will take some time but im sure it is worth it ;)

Again - thanks a lot ! :)

You are welcome.

If you want to begin with easy programming, you may consider AxisAndOhs. 

It is extremely powerful. 

For a very minimum of learning, it really opens huge possibilities, way beyond the standard simulator assignment system.

This is a easy startup tutorial (this is for the CRJ but the same system applies to any aircraft)

Best regards.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb SimWare:

If you want to begin with easy programming, you may consider AxisAndOhs. 

It is extremely powerful. 

For a very minimum of learning, it really opens huge possibilities, way beyond the standard simulator assignment system.

Except from that AaO is a powerful tool i can not agree with the rest.

Some functions are quite easy, but when you have to write scripts for LVars, or much more complicated, map BVars to LVars the fun is over and you have to learn a lot about RCN scripting.

• Like 1

• Aerosoft
12 minutes ago, Ha_Ma said:

Except from that AaO is a powerful tool i can not agree with the rest.

Some functions are quite easy, but when you have to write scripts for LVars, or much more complicated, map BVars to LVars the fun is over and you have to learn a lot about RCN scripting.

Fair enough and agree with you.
But I honestly think there is always a trade off between ease of use and capability scope.

Is AAO the best trade off ? Maybe not, but I am quite convinced there is no big difference of ease/capability ratio

between different utilities.

However, as I don't know anything that exists, I may be of course wrong ☺☺

vor 2 Stunden schrieb SimWare:

Is AAO the best trade off ? Maybe not, but I am quite convinced there is no big difference of ease/capability ratio

between different utilities.

I have no comparison with other tools so i can not answer your question.

The only thing in wanted to say was that even AaO ist not easy to learn or handle all the way. It depends on how much you want to do with it.

I like it and for me it is very useful. But i would say that my knowledge scratches even on the surface of the possibilties this tool has.

• Upvote 1