MSFS Content Manager indicates VDGS driver not installed

hobday

EBBR bought via Aerosoft One, well installed also the extra addons are installed indicated by Aerosoft One library. But within the Content Manager of MSFS indicates its not installed. All is up to date.
What is wrong?

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi @hobday,

it seems, as if you are missing the VDGS-Modellib. At least that's shown in my sim. I also get the "nicht installiert" regarding the driver. However the VDGS is fully functional over here, I will try to ask my colleagues to create a fix here.

Hi, Thank you. But it seems, all is well installed... or isn´t it...? Thanks for advise. Regards, Werner

The same here, however VDGS works nicely at EBBR.

Just a minor annoyance.

• Aerosoft
1 hour ago, hobday said:

Hi, Thank you. But it seems, all is well installed... or isn´t it...? Thanks for advise. Regards, Werner

Hi Werner, should work as intended.

• Aerosoft

Hi guys,

just as Jonas indicated, not being displayed as installed in MSFS is actually normal behaviour right now, as the vdgs-driver is running completely externally. We will try to provide a fix for that, anyways.

• Upvote 2

• Aerosoft

Thanks for the hint...will be fixed with the upcoming version 1.1.0.0 Rev.C.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Thanks 1