Aircraft Missing Waypoints

I see this has been a problem for several years, but apparently there is no resolution yet, at least none that I can find.  I routinely get current NAVDATA from Navigraph, but the SIDs and STARs are not up to date, they have missing waypoints that cannot be entered, and even the flight plans have missing waypoints that also cannot be added.  Any support, recommendations or solutions are greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

I have found that this is less of a problem when flying in Europe. Is there a known issue of missing waypoints in the US? I also have other payware add-ons that get regular updates on the waypoints, STARs and SIDs from Navigraph. Aerosoft are the only planes where I have a problem

• Aerosoft

Hi Evan,

can you confirm this happens to several Aerosoft "planes"? Did you check the cycle_info in the relevant folder?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it happens on all of my Aerosoft A318/319/320/321.  I have the base packs of those, not the Professional versions.  It's happening on the current flight I'm doing, an American A319 from MMMX-KJFK.  I have the current AIRAC cycle 2204.  The flight was created using SimBrief.  the departing SID from MMMX was IKLA2A.  The aircraft FMC didn't have the departure SID or the waypoints.  The flight plan that was created by Simbrief and downloaded to the Aerosoft flight plan folder shows IKLA2A as the SID but it's not populating in the FMC.  I don't have this problem with PMDG or other planes I have downloaded.  I haven't gotten to JFK yet, but when I do the STAR is set to be CAMRN4.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Hi @evanhunnik,

thanks for reporting back on this issue. We have noted this for further developments, however since the development for your version of the product has been halted, I don't think that there will be a fix.

Did you try to insert the waypoints on the departure/arrival by hand?

11 hours ago, Jonas S. said:

Hi @evanhunnik,

thanks for reporting back on this issue. We have noted this for further developments, however since the development for your version of the product has been halted, I don't think that there will be a fix.

Did you try to insert the waypoints on the departure/arrival by hand?

Yes, I have.  It won't let me.  I have followed the tutorials on how to do it, but the flight sim doesn't let me.  I'll just have to not worry about it.  Strange that it only happens in the Americas