LEAL Airport - Alicante: jetway crooked and bad taxiway

Freccia

Hi, is there a way to fix the jetway problem at Alicante airport (LEAL)?

I also noticed that the taxiway is not flat at all but has unacceptable gradients.

Thanks.

Please login to display this image.

• Freccia changed the title to LEAL Airport - Alicante: jetway crooked and bad taxiway
On 4/22/2022 at 10:31 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

As we are just the reseller for this product I suggest you contact at steve@fly2pilots.com

I have already done this without getting any response, which is why I wrote here.

Could you please urge him?

• 3 weeks later...

I jus

20 hours ago, Freccia said:

Hi @Mathijs Kok, still no news from the LEAL developer? He hasn't even replied to my email from April 21st and judging by LEAL's condition everything has remained the same (bad).

I just read PILOTS is finishing a large v1.5 update which resolves this issue as well. This was posted on Facebook on the 9th of May:

We have received a lot of valuable feedback since the release of PILOT'S first major international airport release for MSFS - Alicante Airport (LEAL).
It was our goal from the very beginning to deliver LEAL, one of Europe's mayor Boeing 737 hubs 🙂 and a favourite destination for many, with custom mesh. Little did we know the hurdles that this would all entail! Unfortunately the simulator provides very limited tools in allowing mesh to be smoothed out on any default airport that comes with a photogrammetry layer. After many weeks of R & D work on this particular issue, we are happy to announce that we have now found a path to smooth out mesh bumps, and have already implemented this in the upcoming v1.5 release.
Along with smoothing out the mesh, we have also given the LEAL jetways an extensive upgrade, as you can see in the video above. This has all taken a bit longer than originally anticipated, nevertheless, we firmly believe that you will be pleased with Alicante Airport v1.5, which should be available within the next weeks, depending on whether you made your purchase at pilots.shop or at the MSFS Marketplace.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1