GATC start issue

Hello, my name is Peter from Germany. I´m newbie. Can you help me please?

I installed the program Global ATC (GATC) from Aerosoft today, which I bought in 2017. Unfortunately I can no longer start it. I use windows 10 home.

No, no error message. When I start the program, I can see the Windows hourglass working for about 2 seconds and then nothing else. If I observe the process in the task manager, the file only appears for about 2 seconds and then closes.

I have solved the problem

This may be caused by an incorrect Windows setting.  Go to the Windows Control Panel, not Settings:

• ControlPanel->Administrative Tools
  • Local Security Policy
  • Local Policies
  • Security Options
  • In the right hand column find System cryptography: use FIPS compliant algorithms for encryptions
  • Set that option to Disabled

I had the same problem with other programms (Pilot2ATC). The hotline of this programm had write to me. Yet GlobalATC runs.

• Thanks 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.