New install location?

pilotskcx

I noticed this after installing EBBR today.  I placed it about 6 thousand folders deep in the community folder.  I'm not sure if I did something wrong or what, but this shouldn't be the install location should it?

I uninstalled all the scenery as it's not there anymore.  I tried re-installing thinking maybe it would auto pick the correct locations, but it doesn't work still.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I've attached a screenie.

Thanks.

Please login to display this image.

Hello,

you specified this custom location, which is not correct.

Aerosoft One is detecting the location of the Community folder itself and connects the installed product with the Community folder via symbolic links.

You can just select a specific drive by clicking on it there:

8 hours ago, J. Zameit said:

Hello,

you specified this custom location, which is not correct.

Aerosoft One is detecting the location of the Community folder itself and connects the installed product with the Community folder via symbolic links.

You can just select a specific drive by clicking on it there:

OK, how do I get it back to defaults?  Just uninstall One and re-install it maybe?

Clicking on the drive still paths to the aerosoft one library.  The symbolic links do NOT connect it to the sim, ,FYI.

I would like it to just install the scenery to the community folder like before.  That's not possible now.

Can you send me your Aerosoft One log file, either via forum DM or our ticket system?

You can find the log file by clicking on "Contact Support" at the top-right and then clicking on "Show Log File".

If you want to completely clear all Aerosoft One data and make it behave like newly installed, do the following:

IMPORTANT! This also clears all installed products (games, add-ons and dependencies)!

1. Close Aerosoft One

2. Delete the "Aerosoft One" folder in "C:\Users\jeffn\AppData\Roaming\"

3. Restart Aerosoft One

7 hours ago, J. Zameit said:

Can you send me your Aerosoft One log file, either via forum DM or our ticket system?

You can find the log file by clicking on "Contact Support" at the top-right and then clicking on "Show Log File".

If you want to completely clear all Aerosoft One data and make it behave like newly installed, do the following:

1. Close Aerosoft One

2. Delete the "Aerosoft One" folder in "C:\Users\jeffn\AppData\Roaming\"

3. Restart Aerosoft One

I sent it to you and also cleared the data as you suggested.  The installer still wants to install to a Aerosoft One directory.