Brüssels Airport not possible to install

B_B

I have installed Brussels via the Aerosoft One Installer.
But in MSFS it is not loaded or displayed.
Is there any other way to install the Airport?
Paderborn it takes for comparison.

• Administrator

Hi @Bastian B.,

Could you double-check your simulator's community folder to see if the EBBR folder is present? If it isn't, I'd recommend double-checking the installation folder for Microsoft Flight Simulator is set in the "Settings" -> "Manage Simulators" tab of Aerosoft One.

Hi,

its not in the communityfolder. i found it in Aerosoft One Library  - Addons - gameDirectory~Community - aerosoft-airport-ebbr-brussels

My sim is on Drive D

Please login to display this image.

Mathijs, it looks like the installer installs to the root directory.  When you un-install and select manually the correct community folder it installs the aerosoft one directory and all it's sub directories.  After cutting the airport folder itself and moving back to the community directory the airport is there and working.  Not sure if this will cause issues down the line though.

I noticed the aerosoft one app also no longer sees your library as installed.  I noticed this happened after I went to the settings and selected the simulator.  Not sure if that was the right thing to do.