How to get VDGS to work in EBBR

ollie.j

I've just installed EBBR (looks amazing by the way) and I can find the VDGS driver module and option to set a key (Right SHIFT+N ="VK_RSHIFT+N"), but when I press that shortcut in MSFS, nothing happens... I've just spawned in at gate 162 with everything cold and dark and wanted to set the departure time, etc... how do I get the VDGS modules UI menu to load? Also can't see any manual... the EBBR manual says refer to the VDGS modules Manual..? Where does this live?

So far I unfortunately have not managed to get the VDGS to work. I tried changing the keybind, but whatever I press (left shift +V or anything else I set) nothing happens. Any insight?

Incidentally, I've tried all four supported airports, at several gates for each. It's a no go anywhere.

• Aerosoft
31 minutes ago, Abriael said:

So far I unfortunately have not managed to get the VDGS to work. I tried changing the keybind, but whatever I press (left shift +V or anything else I set) nothing happens. Any insight?

Incidentally, I've tried all four supported airports, at several gates for each. It's a no go anywhere.

Please ask here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/1145-aerosoft-vdgs/

And at this moment only Brussels is supported.