SAM3

Eric Pechenard

Please, I have no answer about my problem to download Seasons for SAM3.
My computer stay ON all night long to download and the message was this one in the morning(photo)

I do not understand the problem

Thank you for your help

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

Hello Sir,

which SAM3 Base Plugin version is installed. Actual is the Base Plugin v3.1.4. We cannot see it with the first screenshot.

But may be an antivir program has blocked files or slow down the download.....?

Or there was an internet problem during the download.... may be a time out... During the night some internet providers closed the connection for a short time and start it then again... (Connection closed ...).

I have without problems downloaded the seasons here just now with the SAM3 Content Manager started with the plugins menu from X-Plane 11 and with the standalone SAM3 Content Manager.

Greets Heinz

Hi Heinz

Thank you for your nice help. My version is of courseSAM3  v3.1.4

I do not think that an antivir  program has blocked this  file or slow down the download. I have no problem with all the other programs added to SAM3

I have try  and download all day long. and I have  always the same message.. The download is very very long (more than 5 hours). I have no such a long time to download a file to X plane 11

I have found perhaps a solution. I have download thanks to the address in the message the .zip Seasons in less than 2hours. I have created a file name    SAM_Seasons     .

I think now that I have to install this file in the custom scenery.

Could you tell me please if it is a solution to my problem.

Below the SAM_Seasons.zip and the files created with the .zip for the custom scenery

• Administrator

Hello,

no, all the extracted SAM folder (SAM_Seasons) has to be installed in the X-Plane's Plugins folder (resources/plugins/).

And there in the SAM/lib/ folder.

Not in the Custom Scenery folder.

This will be regulated by the SAM3 Plugin byself.

But it is strange, that it will not work with the Content Manager.

Greets Heinz

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2022 at 2:08 PM, Eric Pechenard said:

Please, I have no answer about my problem to download Seasons for SAM3.
My computer stay ON all night long to download and the message was this one in the morning(photo)

I do not understand the problem

Thank you for your help

I have the exact same problem. I kept my pc on with slow download and after 2 days downloading a message like this. How can I fix the problem? My base plugin is v3.1.6.

• 5 months later...
On 4/22/2022 at 1:41 AM, Heinz Flichtbeil said:

Hello,

no, all the extracted SAM folder (SAM_Seasons) has to be installed in the X-Plane's Plugins folder (resources/plugins/).

And there in the SAM/lib/ folder.

Not in the Custom Scenery folder.

This will be regulated by the SAM3 Plugin byself.

But it is strange, that it will not work with the Content Manager.

Greets Heinz

I followed the instructions in the HOW_TO_INSTALL_AND_ACTIVATE.txt file by moving the unzipped SAM folder to X-Plane/Resources/plugins.
With the activation of X-Plane 12 in the plugins, the SAM indicator appears but nothing more.
How can I do the installation correctly, some files must be uninstalled, or some files that prevent the correct installation must be searched.