Terrain problem with the EDLP ( Paderborn - Lippstadt ) airport

nantucket

My flightsim is MSFS 2020. After updating the existing EDLP airport with the new update, version 1.6.0.1, the terrain is jagged and sunken!!  Any help with this issue will be appreciated. I have attached a screenshot for your review. 

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

DLC is an abbreviation for "Downloadable content". So basically anything you add to the sim.

How to correct it? Move all DLC from the community folder and see if you still have the issue. If you have the issue is with your sim or your settings. If you do not start adding DLC until you finds what DLC causes the issue.

OK!! Thank you for your assistance, but why is it that all the other DLC's I have downloaded into my Community folder have not been affected? No terrain problems or strange effects!!

vor 13 Stunden schrieb nantucket:

why is it that all the other DLC's I have downloaded into my Community folder have not been affected?

Do not ask how or why just believe that such things happen! ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
18 hours ago, n!ke said:

Edit: Found the Fix Here (Real Taxiways Europe)

Thanks for sharing. That add-on has been reported for other issues as well, so use with caution.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Thanks 2

• Herman locked this topic