CRJ audio gets worse and worse as the flight goes on

So when I start up the CRJ 700 that I have, the sound for the engines is great as with everything else. The further I go into my flight, the choppier the sound from the engines are. The sounds get worse and worse until the point it is in the video. Also, I did not realize but my recording software shows the plane bouncing back and forth a lot even though its not something I see (even though there is quite a bit of laggy movements with what I'm viewing). I have tried installing it 20 times and every time I get the same issue.

I've tried looking through the other threads to see if something was similar but wasn't sure if it was the same issue.

Well, I am not hearing any audio on this video, so I can't hazard a guess.

I can tell you I have never seen this and have over 300 hours in the CRJ since its release.  I seem to remember that there is an add on that causes performance degradation over time.  I think it was the pushback tool with the pre planning option.  I am not sure but worth a look.  It also caused a similar issue with the FBW.  I don't use it and never have (I use FS2CREW).  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Michael Saalfrank said:

So when I start up the CRJ 700 that I have, the sound for the engines is great as with everything else. The further I go into my flight, the choppier the sound from the engines are. The sounds get worse and worse until the point it is in the video. Also, I did not realize but my recording software shows the plane bouncing back and forth a lot even though its not something I see (even though there is quite a bit of laggy movements with what I'm viewing). I have tried installing it 20 times and every time I get the same issue.

I've tried looking through the other threads to see if something was similar but wasn't sure if it was the same issue.

Same as Crabby, I can't hear any audio.

However, hazarding a guess, are you hearing a lot of crackling in the audio, along with some frame stutters?  Do you have the Your Controls shared cockpit mod?  If so, remove it when you aren't using it.

MSFS or the mod has some issues with web sockets or something when the mod is there but not actively in use and it will grind your PC into the dust.

I had the above problem a few weeks ago and just removing the mod from my Community folder temporarily until I want to use it again solved it.

• Upvote 2