Sam Ground Service. Big expectation for updates

I bought Sam Ground service for $34 and I did expect more. No animated ground staff and no different liveries for the ground service vehicles. It is also needed to have closed stair vehicles when it´s raining. I have big hopes that there will be a lot of updates in the nearest future (XP11 and 12)  

• Thanks 1

Hi to you, I too find this plugin very disappointing.
The vehicles are recycled vehicles from "SAM AirportVehicles", real-time loading does not work on ToLiss devices and on the 757 and 767 of FF you have to do the paylods twice.
In addition the devs are absent subscribers when you need help.
It is a plugin that I do not recommend at all to my subscribers and I have deleted it

• 5 weeks later...

I used for long time Ground Handling Deluxe which cost 14,99 USD. But JAR do not take care about this plugin and last version after XP11.50 Vulcan & Metal update keep CTD XP11, so I searched for some replacement.

Free Simple ground service works fine, even if models are quite simple, but problem is dependency on FlyWithLua plugin which development stopped years ago and it will probably follow fate of Marginal´s autogate etc.

SAM Ground services are basically GHD - but costs are more then doubled. There are no liveries which I honestly expected for this price. Not all but at least major ones operating on main EU/US airports. Paintkit or at least white liveries for vehicles would be also nice.

So I would do not recommend GHD because of technical issues and stopped development, which is shame considering a list of available sets and liveries created both JAR and community.

If you are OK with SAM GSE one livery for all airports and planes, and 35 EUR is not an issue for you - go for this overpriced and variety poor solution with nicer looking models then JAR´ GHD or SGS.

If you prefer some free solution, you are DYI person and friend with FlyWithLua - Simple Ground Service script from org forum is working solution for you with same poor variety as SAM GSE.