Video: Seahawk & Jayhawk X (must see)

Wow, that is excellent Cody!!!

Brent 8)

Thanks Bret. I managed to find a way to record helos and play them back that hadn't been thought of before. I can now record them much like any other plane, etc, without the glitches associated with doing so. Because of this, it frees me up to record them, play them back, etc and not worry about my flying WHILE recording.

I don't know as if anyone else has accomplished this.

I also created a little custom scenery for the video, just for fun :D

Neat video but one thing niggles me though as the vid shows both pilot and co-pilot doors open yet I've never been able to accomplish this with my version for FSX....

Neat video but one thing niggles me though as the vid shows both pilot and co-pilot doors open yet I've never been able to accomplish this with my version for FSX....

A lot of people have this problem it seems, but it is FSX related as best as I can tell.

Hit Shift+E, wait a second then subsequently hit 1,2,3,4, etc... that SHOULD open all doors.

Just replace the Shift-E with a single button. Did the trick for me.

Great vid btw. Really enjoyed it. Good scenes especialyl with the sinking ship/heli/people in the water! Very nice! :D