Review: Helgoland get a silver award

• Aerosoft

Our latest best friend Andrew wrote another review for Flightsim.com, this time about Helgoland X. He liked what he found, as shown in his conclusion: "So what we have here is a very nice scenery that provides challenging fixed wing approaches and has a couple of chopper pads thrown in. The SAR base is easy enough to land at, but the rig is a different matter, given that the pad is small and there is a big flare head to crash into, so get practicing. Just about the only disappointment is the calm seas that prevail in FSX and I would love to see an addon that allowed you to alter the sea state and provide believable storms!"

aaa_silver.jpg

Check out the review at: http://www.flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/re...helgo/helgo.htm

I would love to see an addon that allowed you to alter the sea state and provide believable stormsand!"

I would love dynamic water. Maybe with the next sim? I love flying boats and that would really improve the realism for flying those type of planes!

Nice review, silver, not too bad for a testcase eh? :wink: :D