bit of confusion over versions of the honeycomb software

Hi guys,

While looking for a concorde profile for msfs i noticed that there appears to be an update for the honeycomb configurator(2.2)

I have downloaded the ones for p3dv5 and msfs but when i unzip the files the msfs one still says its 2.1 and the p3dv5 gives me 2.1 and 2.2

Has the msfs software been updated? and any reason why the p3dv5 software has both 2.1 and 2.2

Thanks

• Aerosoft

Hi Mazelda,

This is a known minor bug.

The new version is indeed 2.2 but the display still shows a 2.1 version.

This is simply a  display issue. 

Sorry about that.

Best regards.

Many thanks,

Is there any way to verify I have 2.2 installed in msfs?

I ask because all the way through the install process it says i'm installing v2.1.

Also is the issue with the afc bridge still on going? that requires it to be started externally before flight  as msfs still thinks it is not installed?

Thanks

• Aerosoft

Hi Mazelda:

that was a misunderstanding: for MSFS there is no full version 2.2 of the software package available. So...if you are seeing 2.1, you are using the most recent version. The mixup does only apply to the versions for P3Dv4/5 and X-Plane Windows.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb mazelda:

Also is the issue with the afc bridge still on going? that requires it to be started externally before flight  as msfs still thinks it is not installed?

This does not happen here.

Ok, in the MSFS Installmanager it says "AFC_Brige not installed", but when i launch the Sim, i can see in the Taskmanager that AFC Bridge is also started and the lights on my Bravo are working fine.

• Aerosoft
15 hours ago, BenBaron said:

Hi Mazelda:

that was a misunderstanding: for MSFS there is no full version 2.2 of the software package available. So...if you are seeing 2.1, you are using the most recent version. The mixup does only apply to the versions for P3Dv4/5 and X-Plane Windows.

Hi,

Indeed, my mistake. I was thinking of version for P3D.

Sorry...