installation problem

Hi! I recently bought a CD of A320 / 321 Professional I went safely to do the installation and 
the program asked me for mail and key code I put my email and the code contained in the box but it tells me 
that the mail or the code is wrong and that first I have to register my product for this I went to the Aerosoft website 
but I did not find where to register my product I tried to put it in the cart and below I put the code contained in the box I 
thought it worked but nothing does not work says code expired or not found, 
can someone help me? maybe putting me a link where to register the product in my name so I can enjoy this plane? thank you in advance

• Deputy Sheriffs

It is possible that the installer also asks for an email. Just leave that field empty.

I suggest that you also download the latest version from the update database at:

Just follow the instructions behind the "i" link in the upper right corner of the page.

If all that doesn't help, you should open a support ticket at